Fabric designer showroom featuring over 40 brands
On-site fabric orders, selected from showroom samples or catalog references
- From the colorful PIERRE FREY fabrics to the Indian style BOUSSAC or BRAQUENIER’s archival documents reinterpreted in today’s tastes, the remarkably beautiful FADINI BORGUI or the cotton prints of LEMANCH, fabrics that take you on a voyage through history.
- LELIEVRE, celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, distributor of the unique ambiance of SONIA RYKIEL and JEAN PAUL GAUTHIER who surprises us with his new collection : always there where you least expect him.
- VERASETA, style through silk
- JAB with its large color palette, distributor of CHIVASSO, CARLUCCI and the lesser-known SOLEIL BLEU, a full range of voile and sky
- METAPHORES is a delight for the eyes, combining linen and silk into a sumptuous creation, LE CRIN introduces us to modernism in unexpected materials
- CANOVAS, embroidery on linen or silk satin with solid tones in cotton or other material featuring colors that put you in a good mood. JANE CHURCHIL, the well-behaved English designer and DESIGNERS GUILD, typical English style.
- BAUMANN and KVADRAT, the favorite brands of many architects, always modern, with high quality wools to be discovered without delay.
- CASAL, featuring flame-retardant and washable fabrics. CASAL DIFFUSION and CASAMANCE who create solids in cotton and linen and present a collection of embroidered taffetas
- BURGER spanning all styles : from Toile de Jouy to Damas, a family-run business
- VANO, a small Belgian designer with a large range of reasonably-priced fabrics
- The leathers of SOFIC, excellent quality for armchairs and desks with new textures
- The not-to-be-missed trimmings designers HOULES and ILE DE FRANCE
Solids, patterns, embroidered , bordered, in silk, linen, cotton, viscose, velour, transparent, opaque, flame-retardant, outdoor : all fabrics for you to discover.
Loan of collections or sample swatches